List Price : $129.99 Price : $109.99
Buy Cheap Halo 3 Legendary Edition Now!
The saga continues with Halo 3, the third chapter in the critically acclaimed Halo franchise. Master Chief returns to finish the fight, bringing the conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race to a climax.
- Expands on the franchise and adds a wealth of technical and gameplay advancements
- Unparalleled first-person shooter experience and the most compelling story of the trilogy
- Builds upon the social multiplayer experience and innovative, evolving, online gameplay of Halo 2
- Loaded with high-definition visuals, enhanced AI, an advanced lighting engine, new weapons, characters, and challenges
Halo 3 Legendary Edition Reviews
Halo 3 Legendary Edition Reviews
72 of 74 people found the following review helpful:
Legendary Edition of a Legendary Game,
This review is from: Halo 3 Legendary Edition (Video Game)With the literally thousands of reviews of Halo 3 available throughout the internet and print media, I'll let you decide for yourself. Instead I will focus on merely THIS edition of Halo 3.
First off, if the price tag didn't let you know, this is for serious fans only. If you're a casual fan, or maybe you like having the occasional local match, youd be better off with the Limited edition, or just the normal. This is purely for those who live for Halo.
The packaging is mythic. It's a hell of a lot bigger than it looks in these pictures. The helmet is the size of an adult's head, plus the base. The box is wrapped with a VERY cool Legendary Edition poster, so be careful opening it. Inside it's pretty straightforward. A helmet, a Base, and two DVD cases.
The helmet is beautiful. It's plastic, so it wont weigh a ton, but man, it looks the part. it slides over the base, which is also quite impressive. on the back of it is a serial number... Read more
50 of 60 people found the following review helpful:
Halo 3: The Friggin' Helmet Edition,
This review is from: Halo 3 Legendary Edition (Video Game)Halo 3 is the game to buy right now. One would think that wouldn't be the case with that monstrous ad campaign that's made it's way not only to Burger King but to the sides of Pontiac cars but believe it or not, this game lives up to the hype and surpasses it in just about every way imaginable.
Whether you play the game in single player mode or online against or alongside other people, you're pretty much guaranteed to be entertained from start to finish. I particularly enjoyed the storyline to the single player game this time around as Halo 2 wasn't exactly the most fun I've had playing a single player campaign. Not only that but you can play with up to three others online in cooperative mode and it's a lot of fun if a little too easy, even on Legendary difficulty. Graphics, sound and control are all exactly what you'd expect from the franchise and they've added so many bells and whistles to all the modes and all the new modes that what you're left with is an astounding... Read more
30 of 37 people found the following review helpful:
Return of the King,
This review is from: Halo 3 Legendary Edition (Video Game)Halo 3 - Circa 2007
- Four-player online (or offline) co-op Gameplay allows two; three, or four players play through the game from start to end. A co-op player can come into the game at any time and leave at any time (note only one of you will play as the Master Chief, while another will play as the Arbiter, and the other two players will be Elites that work with humans)
- Great looking graphics and animation, that look even better then Halo 2, F.E.A.R. and just as good as Bioshock, while these graphics might not look as good as Gears of War do to some people these graphics still are some of the best seen to date.
- Intense multiplayer action online through Xbox Live with matches as small as one on one and as big as 16 players (and offline with out using Xbox Live using either spilt screen, or system link). Halo 3 is set up similar to Halo 2 in the sense that you're given a rank when you play multiplayer (this rank can go up or down at... Read more
› See all 100 customer reviews...